Anna Polyviou, the Punk Princess of Pastry, is coming to Newcastle to launch her latest cookbook, Kids' Corner. Created to excite and inspire budding chefs everywhere, Anna's new book is a fun approach to cooking for the young and the young at heart!
You are invited to join us as a VIP Guest at Doughheads on Sunday 27th October between 11am - 2pm for our sweet party!
What Does Your VIP Ticket Include:
- A signed copy of Anna's Kid's Corner book packed full of fun recipes to try at home
- VIP access to snap a pic with Anna in store at Doughheads
- 3pack Doughheads' Mini Doughnuts, as designed by Anna and seen in Kids' Corner
- A pack of Anna's favourite snack, Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs
- Inspiration to get started in the kitchen with a 'bake at home' box from Anna's range of Green's cake mixes
- Darrell Lea Chocolate Block
- CSR Icing Sugar mix to help you get creative in the kitchen
- Voucher for 10% off any visit to Doughheads in November
No physical tickets will be sent for this event. Please print off your confirmation email as proof of purchase and bring with you on Sunday to the event. If you have any queries, please contact us via email@example.com