Anna Polyviou, the Punk Princess of Pastry, is coming to Newcastle to launch her latest cookbook, Kids' Corner. Created to excite and inspire budding chefs everywhere, Anna's new book is a fun approach to cooking for the young and the young at heart!
You're invited to join us at Doughheads from 11am - 2pm for our Sweet As Party!
- Meet Anna Polyviou and get your hands on a signed copy of Kids’ Corner
- Snap a selfie in the “sweet as” photo booth located inside The Junction Fair
- Grab our EXCLUSIVE 3pack mini doughnuts as designed by Anna and seen in her new cookbook, Kids’ Corner
- Get your dance on with the DJ spinning some party tunes
- Enjoy our LIMITED EDITION Punk Princess doughnut
- Colouring Competition Winner announced by Anna at 2pm
- Spend $20 in store on Sunday 27th before 2pm and go in the raffle to WIN incredible prizes, including a G-Shock watch, gift vouchers for Doughheads, copies of Kids’ Corner, snack packs of Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs AND MORE!
Find it all happening in store this Sunday at Doughheads. Then get there and find yourself in a world of happiness!
Pic via MJK Creative